Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Technicolour Dream Coats.

The best thing about winter = jackets/coats/capes etc.
All those lovely fashion items that also happen to serve the purpose of keeping us warm!

Some of the better ones I've seen this year (Two of which I am super excited to own. The other I am yet to justify).


Cooper St. 'Critter Tux'. My most recent obsession/purchase.



Cue Mettalic Tux. It's double breasted but can be buttoned back to become a tux style blazer so it's practically two jackets! I am yet to wear this and not be stopped by women commenting and even touching. Plus it has very cute little tails at the back.



Cue Aqua Fur Jacket. I want it so badly just to hang in my wardrobe and look at from time to time because I am yet to come up with somewhere it is appropriate to wear it. It also has great pieces of coloured glass along the neckline which you can't see in this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment