Monday, September 20, 2010

YSLove of My Life.

If I could only wear one designer, from head to toe, for the rest of my life, it would probably be Yves Saint Laurent. Whilst browsing YSL's site today I have decided I want it ALL. Everything is just so EFFORTLESS. It somehow manages to look perfectly timeless and at the same time excruciatingly sexy.

Most of all I want (or NEED) the Arty Too silver plated ring (last image). I cannot remember the last time I wanted anything so badly.



High-waisted leather skirt

Cascade-front silk-satin blouse
Muse oversized leather tote
Shearling-lined suede gloves

Chelsea tassel ankle boots
Silk-satin wrap-style dress

Cashmere and wool-blend oversized cardigan
Arty Too silver plated ring
All are available from Net-a-Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment